Director of First Impressions
We’re a full-service agency dedicated to helping businesses build their brands with personality. It’s not only what you say, it’s how you say it, where you say it and to whom you say it. We strive to inject our work with Creative that Clicks®, not just for the sake of being creative, but to communicate messages in a way audiences won’t forget. If you’re looking to join a team of strategic thinkers with the tools to tell consistent, cohesive campaigns across all platforms, please read on.
The Director of First Impressions maintains office operations through a variety of tasks while being the first point of contact. The ideal candidate comes with an out-going personality, team-oriented attitude and embraces helping others.
Why We Value This Position
Our Director of First Impressions sets the brand tone for our clients, team members, callers, visitors and partners. Our friends deserve to be treated with enthusiasm, professionalism and respect, and we understand that takes a special person.
- Greet visitors, ensuring they feel welcomed; announce their arrival to appropriate parties
- Answer main phone number and chat messages
- Monitor conference room scheduling and availability
- Book recording studio time
- Oversee reception area
- Organize daily mail and shipping
- Data entry for accounting
- Manage the ordering process of office supplies
- Manage all catering for special events or meetings.
- Manage internship program
- Copy editing
- Liaison with building management
- Conference room preparations before and after meetings
- Run errands
- Constantly evaluate internal processes and provide ideas/systems for improvement
- Other duties based on the daily operating needs of the company
- Must enjoy interacting with people and thrive in a fast paced team environment
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in G-Suite
- Ability to prioritize and organize assigned tasks, completing projects under timelines, with accuracy
- Willingness and ability to learn and apply new skills in order to increase value to organization