Digital Media Strategist
We’re a full-service agency dedicated to helping businesses build their brands with personality. It’s not only what you say, it’s how you say it, where you say it and to whom you say it. We strive to inject our work with Creative that Clicks®, not just for the sake of being creative, but to communicate messages in a way audiences won’t forget. If you’re looking to join a team of strategic thinkers with the tools to tell consistent, cohesive campaigns across all platforms, please read on.
Media is where the rubber meets the road in our industry. No matter the audience we’re trying to reach, we need to understand how they think and how to reach them, from our largest campaign to our smallest project. And each of our recommendations and campaigns must be backed with accurate facts, figures and analytics, which is why this position is so valuable to us and our clients.
The digital media strategist will be responsible for identifying target markets, creating advertising plans and managing client ad budgets for a wide range of industries. You will recommend where clients should spend their ad budget by researching media options based on their needs and identifying which media platforms will best advertise their brands and products. You will also act as a liaison between clients and vendors by negotiating rates and terms with media outlets.
- Understand strengths, weaknesses and deadlines of local media vendors
- Review, organize and analyze all media buy clients’ portfolios
- Manage media placement of each client with direction from Marketing Advisors
- Provide monthly reports (impressions/investment/ROI) for media buy clients
- Prepare all media buys for billing
- Complete and submit Media Buy RFPs
- Provide profitability suggestions for Media Buy Department
- Create and manage Media Selection Process
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and identify areas of development
- Other duties based on business needs
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, proficient at math and good at building relationships with co-workers, clients and vendors
- Must have a working knowledge of online and traditional media options
- Must have a good understanding of traditional media options, including TV, radio, print, billboard and direct mail campaigns
- Must have a good understanding of digital technology, including online display advertising, retargeting, remarketing, search engine marketing (Google AdWords), social media marketing, Email marketing, website analytics and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Must be able to communicate effectively using our internal online systems
Please upload your letter of application, resume and any examples of previous successful media campaigns you created. If possible, please elaborate on the campaign results.