Absolute Marketing Group Seeks “Rainmaking” Marketing Advisor
Absolute Marketing Group, a growing marketing communications firm located in downtown Fargo, has a unique career opportunity. Absolute will add a Marketing Advisor (aka Rainmaker) to our team of marketing professionals. We are looking for someone who produces a high volume of sales by providing exceptional service, positive attitude and successful recommendations.
As Marketing Advisor, you’ll be able to provide clients with our award-winning multidisciplinary services including strategy, writing, web, graphics, video and placement. Your compensation will include a base salary plus commission.
Work History Preferences:
- Ten-year proven track record in business-to-business outside sales
- College degree in marketing, communications, business or sales
- Advertising agency experience
If this opportunity sounds favorable, please review this umbrella of tenets to see if our values match:
- Your integrity is more important than money.
- You have an intuition for “think-on-your-feet” creative sales solutions.
- You are motivated by your own will. You don’t need a drill sergeant.
- You always treat clients with respect, even if it’s an ex-fiancé that jilted you at the altar.
- You never sell someone something unless they need it. Eskimos don’t need ice cubes.
- Your performance earns money and respect, not years in the field.
- You plan twice and act once. You plan twice and act once.
- You understand the sale isn’t complete until the client is happy.
- You assume that if you don’t stay in touch with your client, your competitor will.
- You realize that selling a product is more about educating than pressuring.
- You believe “burnout” only happens when you are not passionate about what you’re selling.
- You aim to have an open toolbox to sell any marketing solution to any client.
- You follow your intuition to say, “stop” when you need to find a better solution.
- You recognize it’s not about you. It’s about the client. It’s about the power of collaboration.
- You listen more than you talk.
- You communicate your ideas effectively and with clarity to a team of professionals.
- You respect that no sometimes does mean no.
- You understand that you can’t make everyone happy; but it sure is fun to try.
- You believe that the client is always right. Without clients, we’d have no business.
If you agree with all tenets and you believe you’ve got the passion to pour into our mission of providing Creativity on Demand™, please apply.