Client Success Manager
We’re a full-service agency dedicated to helping businesses build their brands with personality. It’s not only what you say, it’s how you say it, where you say it and to whom you say it. We strive to inject our work with Creative that Clicks®, not just for the sake of being creative, but to communicate messages in a way audiences won’t forget. If you’re looking to join a team of strategic thinkers with the tools to tell consistent, cohesive campaigns across all platforms, please read on.
The Client Success Manager is responsible for developing relationships with our clients on behalf of our brand family including: Absolute Marketing Group, Video Arts Studios, HiredGums.com, GreenCast and Graffiti Music Studios.
Why we Value This Position
Our Client Success Managers are greatly valued as they are responsible for ensuring that our clients are happy, reaching their goals and getting the best possible work from us. They are in charge of the relationships that are at the heart of why we do what we do.
- Day-to-day liaison to clients for all projects
- Stay up to date on client activities in order to keep our team informed of deliverables
- Manage projects with production team
- Writing for website copy, social media, email blasts and marketing plans
- Graphic design work for social media and proposals using templates
- Publish content to websites, social media and email blasts
- Must be proficient in Google Drive, InDesign
- Prefer agency experience
- Qualifications: Two years experience as an account coordinator or writer
- Positive attitude, ability to keep up with fast-paced business environment