Marketing Project Manager
We’re a full-service agency dedicated to helping businesses build their brands with personality. It’s not only what you say, it’s how you say it, where you say it and to whom you say it. We strive to inject our work with Creative that Clicks®, not just for the sake of being creative, but to communicate messages in a way audiences won’t forget. If you’re looking to join a team of strategic thinkers with the tools to tell consistent, cohesive campaigns across all platforms, please read on.
Why Do We Value our Project Managers?
Our project managers keep our projects moving through our digital systems to meet deadlines. They possess great critical thinking skills to wrangle resources, talent and time. Our project managers are constantly evaluating our processes and looking for opportunities for efficiencies. Our clients value our project managers and develop a great appreciation for their contributions.
The marketing project manager acts as liaison between our Marketing Advisors and our production departments. The marketing project manager works in tandem with our creative project manager, web project manager and video project manager.
- Working with our project management team, make sure all projects proceed according to plan
- Stay up to date on client activities in order to keep departments informed of deliverables
- Prepare meeting notes and distribute the information gathered and determine action items
- Maintain digital archives for all assigned accounts, detail past work and work in progress
- Meet with clients, as needed, to gather facts and information pertaining to the project
- Assure all copy is checked and proofread at the draft and final stages of each project
- Oversee both written and visual content for all contracts, quotes and proposals
- Coordinate content for Absolute’s monthly newsletters, The Truth and Clickable Creative
- Assist in publicity event coordination and in developing internal marketing content
- Gather and assemble background information and analyses as needed
- Assist in the writing, coordinating and proofing of RFP, proposal and estimate documents
- Constantly evaluate internal processes and provide ideas/systems for improvement
- Other duties based on the daily operating needs of the company