Custom Website Development
The Advantage of Custom Web Development
Absolute’s custom website development is structured around LAMP technologies – Linux, Apache, mySQL, and PHP. Our web development process begins with the discovery of project requirements and learning about the target users. From there we use an Agile process to design and develop a website that fulfills the requirements and suits the needs of the users. We have a straightforward eight-step process for custom website development that ensures transparency.
- Discovery Session – Review of current brand standards and guidelines in order to establish and prioritize the organization’s objectives and goals
- Site Map & Content Matrix – Outlines aspects of the individual pages such as page name, goals, descriptions, urls, SEO keywords, etc.
- Wireframes – Details the architecture of key pages and layouts
- Stylescape Sheet – Outlines design elements of website (ex. colors, typography, imagery, etc.)
- Content & Photography – Development and importing of content and photography into the site
- Page Layouts – Fully designed layouts which will become the website pages
- Coding – Development of HTML, Java Script, and CSS, as well as any server-side development such as PHP/MySQL
- Testing and Deployment – Website is tested for functionality and is launched on the Internet
Request a Website Proposal
In order for us to provide a website proposal with accurate estimates, we first need to gather information regarding the scope of your website project. Fill out our online website project inquiry to get started. A marketing advisor will meet with you to discuss the proposal and to make a plan for moving forward when you decide to work with us.